I'm going to let out everything that had accumulated for such a long time..
My trouble starts around March or April I can't remember..
This girl I fall in love with, suddenly disappeared without any trace of possible communication..
Lost contact, lost facebook..
I can still recall how despair i'm in.
I couldn't help being pessimistic and lead a rotten life for a period of time.
I let myself run wild, ignoring works.. ignoring others' feeling.. ignoring those who cared about me..
I feel like I'm in my own world, and when she vanished, this world collapsed.
I couldn't help being emotional towards everything I had that represents her.
She indeed changed my life.
At the same time, she left me a target for me to achieve when she disappeared.
To achieved the position of President in Student Council.
After weeks of rotten life, I pulled myself back together.
To at least achieve this target I set for myself, to path a road for both of us in future.
Yes this is when I feel the power of determination and love.
A lingering love.
During the whole campaigning week, I faced troubles and difficulties, and at times I become weak.
I had thoughts of giving up.
At this particular occasion when I was late for school for the first time, I totally give up.
I message the then-current president that I will like to withdraw my application for the role of president.
Yes because I'm late, but also because I'm tired.
However he didn't accept my request and ask me to go on.
He surprised me, I know he sees no outstanding leadership in me, cause I'm very conservative, humbling..
My aim to become the President of Student Council was simply because of that conversation I had with her.
To others it may seem to be a very unbelievable reason.
To me it is very significant, I've to prove her I can do it.
At the same time, if she does come my school next year, I can be preparing the orientation for her.
Everything I thought of that time was simply this..
Path a way for her, give myself a chance to look after her, and let her be proud of me.
Looking at the long run, I strengthen my determination and pushed through.
The whole process till now when I think back was really unexpected..
If someone knows the real reason when I want to become the president, I may not succeed.
After succeeding the role, I tweaked my mindset and does my best to serve the college till today.
Fulfilling the role of Presidency in a Junior College isn't easy.
It's a privilege and honour that I must treasure.
And of course I haven't forget that plan I had at the very beginning.
Today, marks about 6 months after the last time we met.
How are you? I really love you.
I just can't bring up the word in fear of giving you extra pressure.
I am thankful I've help from a mystery person, she was like the rain raining in nick of time, saving me.
She gave me hope to continue to search and love you.
She gave me hope. She light my way. She become my only source of communication point with you.
It's her presence that help me put away my rotten life.
From then, I told myself, I must wait. I will wait. I can wait.
I will wait for the day to come.
Please wait for me too.
Approximately 2 months away from now.. I'm looking forward to it.
I will prepare myself again to become a better man.
A Sagittarius love freedom and being adventurous.
Yet a Cancer prefers a domestically blissful life.
It's two extreme cases but I believe it can be compromise.
You will always bring a life changing experience to me, just please don't give up on me one day.
I will always have my heart for you, and only you.
There is no 'if', there is no 'but', there is no 'uncertainty'.
It may be too early to say all these for you and me.
I've faith in you and me.
It maybe that affection for that instance that brings me to you
But it's a fate that I'm willing to take and prolong this. Something tells me this is it.
For you, I will do anything even if it exceeds my capability.
That's me.