I seriously don't think I always wanted that position in the first place.
Really it's you who gave me the determination and motivation to go on ..
ok i am sorry to "defy" your instruction, but really wanted to apologise asap.
You said you really want to hammer your word into me cause I persevere too much? haha..
just want to motivate and apologise to you!
Every time got unexpected replies..
I somehow suddenly feel you don't care and bother already.. Perhaps you reply, afraid of hurting me?..
Out of pity if I was to put it in words..
:(
Sigh for now just live with it since both our exams are round the corner.
Let's let nature take it's course~ But still I seriously hope you will read the message word for words..
They are from my heart. Genuinely.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
I've to be strong.. !
Less than 10 days to Promotional exams..
加油 !
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~