Welcome to my Rain Tree Life ~ This is where I am truly me
Disclaimer
Welcome to my garden. Enjoy your adventure into my world.
*I know this skin bit.. When I free will do something*
bold,italic,underlined
Navigations

Profile Blog Links Joined Credits
I am ME
Regardless of the status I had, Regardless of the responsibility, Regardless of the rumours, regardless of everything and anything. This is where I'm truly me

Doing...
Feeling : _______
Eating : _______
Doing : _______
Watching : _______
Listening to : _______

Tagboard

ShoutMix chat widget

Daily Reads
friend | friend | friend | friend | friend

Into the Memories
January 2011 | September 2011 | October 2011 | November 2011 | December 2011 | July 2012 |

很多事男人不知道.....
Hammering words?
Nervous..
Monday Blues~
Mid Autumn Festival Greetings
I'm Superficial.
Relieve. Stress.
Expression
The Power of Words

Music

My Love
Written at Saturday, September 17, 2011 | back to top

This song...
Sing out the heart of my story. 
As if you are the one singing to me..


My Love

所有苦難會甜美結果 

我們就耐心漂流 

愛會來的在對的時候