Welcome to my Rain Tree Life ~ This is where I am truly me
Disclaimer
Welcome to my garden. Enjoy your adventure into my world.
*I know this skin bit.. When I free will do something*
bold,italic,underlined
Navigations

Profile Blog Links Joined Credits
I am ME
Regardless of the status I had, Regardless of the responsibility, Regardless of the rumours, regardless of everything and anything. This is where I'm truly me

Doing...
Feeling : _______
Eating : _______
Doing : _______
Watching : _______
Listening to : _______

Tagboard

ShoutMix chat widget

Daily Reads
friend | friend | friend | friend | friend

Into the Memories
January 2011 | September 2011 | October 2011 | November 2011 | December 2011 | July 2012 |

Saturday Midnight..
4 More
My Love
很多事男人不知道.....
Hammering words?
Nervous..
Monday Blues~
Mid Autumn Festival Greetings
I'm Superficial.
Relieve. Stress.

Music

The Days when Promo Ends
Written at Saturday, October 8, 2011 | back to top

It's a strong battle I fought.
Much efforts were put in, more than I ever did in my life.
Partially satisfied with my performance, but for now just hope can clear the promotion

Planned to continue the study habit but kind of failed to follow up.
First day already went out to celebrate friend birthday till mid night, the first in my life.
It just feel so weird not touching assessment or notes after weeks of mugging

Anyway Thursday spent the day sleeping and playing games on computer
A waste of life I admit..
Sometime just don't feel like doing anything and do something that keeps everything away
Hahaha ~ and guess time to withdraw myself from that sort of life
It's time to get started with Orientation Planning

Had a fun time today playing badminton match, first time entering a competitive badminton game
It's a fun experience, though in the end didn't win but gave my best!
Arms and legs are like jelly at the moment haha
Sports is fun, Badminton for the win !
Hope there's chance to play again sometime soon

The night tonight is beautiful
The breeze tonight is wonderful
The silence tonight is ... meaningful