This Friday things are a mess for me.
A totally foreign event that I doesn't know the details of it, involved me.
The whole process, no matter how I hard I try to learn, it's not at my finger tip
When it all started, there goes, an unpleasant outcome.
Maybe not so bad, but it's a heavy punch on my confidence.
Still it hurts.
Friend that I thought is close, gave criticising remarks.
It's good they mentioned it, I take it as a feedback for improvement.
Still.. it hurts.
How I wish.. someone can give me some word of encouragement...
='(
I am silly am I?
... ...
So bothered about little and little details.
Any wrong to make everyone happy?
Or to help those that need help?..
Yes we may be made use of, but why bother so much about extending a helping hand?
We're there to serve, with pride.
Thank you for those that helps out.
Perhaps someone that cares too much of how people feel not a good leader?
Or is it just me that I can't break through?..
Reflecting upon all that had happened from the start of the year till now..
I have to stand up once more.
Putting away all the things that had been bothering me,
Pick myself up, and be strong, once again.
I shall stand tall.
I shall stand strong.
I shall stand with conviction and compassion.
Not to mention I cannot forget it..
Anyway A wonderful quote from Rafiki..
"Oh yes, the past can hurt, but the way i see it you can either run from it or learn from it." - Rafiki, The Lion King
勇敢地站起来 受伤莫要悲哀
失败中见识开 开启宽容的胸怀