Welcome to my Rain Tree Life ~ This is where I am truly me
Disclaimer
Welcome to my garden. Enjoy your adventure into my world.
*I know this skin bit.. When I free will do something*
bold,italic,underlined
Navigations

Profile Blog Links Joined Credits
I am ME
Regardless of the status I had, Regardless of the responsibility, Regardless of the rumours, regardless of everything and anything. This is where I'm truly me

Doing...
Feeling : _______
Eating : _______
Doing : _______
Watching : _______
Listening to : _______

Tagboard

ShoutMix chat widget

Daily Reads
friend | friend | friend | friend | friend

Into the Memories
January 2011 | September 2011 | October 2011 | November 2011 | December 2011 | July 2012 |

n factors.
The Days when Promo Ends
Saturday Midnight..
4 More
My Love
很多事男人不知道.....
Hammering words?
Nervous..
Monday Blues~
Mid Autumn Festival Greetings

Music

Shining Night
Written at Sunday, October 9, 2011 | back to top

The night was flashing,
Following with thunders.

Somehow I start to shiver
Along with the rhythm of rain

Why am I shivering.. I don't know why
But it's most likely the 1st time if it's the thunder across the sky

The sky wasn't grey, the sky wasn't blue..

Hope you're here to accompany me through